4 - 10 Years
Desired candidate must have excellent communication skills.
· Keep up-to-date with latest best practices with Seller Central, AMS, Amazon Stores, Vendor Central, plus SEO techniques to improve search results.
· Manage and update the online product catalog, including setting up new product and promotional items as well as maintaining product and category pages.
· Accountable for managing the end-to-end operations of an established store.
· Leverage sales & marketing team to develop new listings.
· Strive to build and lead a strong, diverse store team of Associates, Leads, and Assistant Store Managers (ASMs).
· Shall be responsible for driving excellent customer service standards in the store and build fantastic teams who deliver an exceptional customer experience without fail
· Execute and sustain operational procedures to drive efficiency and exceptional results
· Constantly listen for customer input and are able to discern & communicate the right course of action.
· Review sales data regularly and guide your team to make adjustments in the store to improve sales
· Must be curious and analytical in your approach to discovering the root cause of a problem
· Strike a good balance between delegating to your team and executing tasks yourself.
Monitor Database of catalogue listings.
|Salary||3 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc|
Soft System Solution
|About Company||We are a trusted IT company that provides all of our clients, with top of the line services. Because of the uncompromised quality of our work and sincerity; which are the pillars of our work ethics, we are able to deliver streamlined and proficient solutions, with equal dedication, integrity and commitment. We welcome businesses of all sizes, including start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. We provide top quality services, for any type of businesses or clients, including; web application design|